After three days without programming, life becomes meaningless.
The Tao Of Programming
Writing software occupies me since 1973. During the last years I specialized on controlling equipment and processing of measurement data.
This is where object oriented languages like Delphi® or JavaTM are used.
By means of appropriate control hardware even complex and highly interactive tasks can be performed.
- Measurement Data Processing
- Capturing of sensor data over longer time frames, statistical evaluations,
data base storage (InterBase® / Firebird)
- Operation of Quality Testing Machinery
- Control of long time tests, specimen replacement by handling systems, user programmable test rigs
Several different types of microcontrollers have been used over the years. Besides machine code also C programming skills are available.
- Open and Closed Loop Control
- Operation of connected hardware, capturing of sensor input, control of speeds and temperatures
- User Interface
- Output of measurement and process data, input of control commands, display programming
- PC Interfacing
- Data transfer over parallel or serial connections, data archiving on memory cards (MMC, SD)
- Hardware Design
- Design and routing of microcontroller hardware, small batch production upon request
My customers include
and GoTronic GmbH