"Nothing to fear for an engineer."
Since 1993 I am in charge of Pro/ENGINEER® installations at different customers.
This includes the following tasks:
- Configuration, Customizing
- Selection of project dependent directories and environment settings, selection of different versions,
provision for heterogeneous platforms, installation tools
- Construction Methodologies
- Formulation of appropriate working methods, preparation of templates, macros and libraries,
documentation of procedures, e.g. as HTML help pages
- Utility Programs
- Utilities for design/construction of ambitious or derivable models (e.g. gearwheels, springs) as
Pro/Web.Link or J-Link programs for Pro/ENGINEER
- User Support
- Coaching during new or unfamiliar tasks, training on the job, presentation of user meetings
- Design Engineering Service
- Project support, transfer of legacy documents, design of complex models, mechanisms etc.
- Installation and configuration of the PLM tool Pro/INTRALINK
My customers include
PLDS Germany GmbH
and Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG